We understand that it is difficult to find a home design that will completely meet all your needs, which is why we are happy to offer plan modification services. We will work with you to design the home modifications that you would like to see and revise your plans accordingly.
Here are some examples of house plan modifications frequently requested by clients:
- Changing the foundation from crawl space to slab on grade or basement.
- Increasing room sizes or adding square footage to a plan.
- Changing the location of the garage door from front to side loading or adding a car bay.
- Redesigning the bathrooms, kitchen or bedrooms, or changing the stair configuration.
- Revising the exterior elevations, changing the home style, or roof slopes.
- Changing the ceiling or wall heights.
- Creating right reading reverse plans.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO MODIFYING YOUR HOUSE PLAN
1 Choose the plan you want modified.
2 Send us your changes and contact information via email, or call our service team.
3 We will prepare a free quote and review it with you in person or on the phone.
4 Order your modification services.
5 Another meeting in person or on the phone begins the modification process.
6 The modified floor plan and exterior elevation design drawings are emailed to you for your comments and approval.
7 If required, your plans are sent to a structural engineer for calculation of lateral (wind and earthquake) and retaining wall elements.
8 Your construction drawings are completed with any required engineering installed on the plans.
9 Your project is delivered to you after final payment is made.